- first mark your spawn location, it is a good thing to know where you spawn.
- Find Trees, hit them to death until you have a lot of wood.
- Make a crafting Table which is four wood in a square. This is so you can make a pick.
- Get some cobblestone by destroying stone.
- Use the cobblestone to make a pick.
- Get some Coal. You need this to make torches.
- You need torches to survive, they prevent evil things from spawning
- make a Hidey Hole about 4x5x4. This is because you don't want animals to spawn in your house.
- NEXT DAY:Find a pig or two for some meat.
- Also find some sheep and get some wool to make a bed from the Beta 1.3_03 update.
- Maybe get some leather to make some armor.
- Thanks for reading-from narwhal4ever
All the Facts You Need to Know about Narwhals.
Narwhals are big aquatic mammals in the ocean. They are about the size of a school bus. They have a misplaced tooth that sticks out of a hole in the left side of their mouth.Most people commonly mistake this as a horn. It is really made out of Ivory. They eat shrimp and krill. A group of Narwhals is called a pod ( it should really be called an awesome.) They are closely related to Dolphins and Manatees. They are an endangered species. They live in the arctic circle. They travel in groups of about 20 Narwhals. A lot of people call them Nar-Whales but are pronounced Nar-Walls. The reason they are endangered is because of global warming move ice that encloses them in small areas where there is no food. The misplaced tooth is pretty much a Bundle of Nerves (See the 2nd and 3rd videos for more info). They are amazing creatures.