All the Facts You Need to Know about Narwhals.

Narwhals are big aquatic mammals in the ocean. They are about the size of a school bus. They have a misplaced tooth that sticks out of a hole in the left side of their mouth.Most people commonly mistake this as a horn. It is really made out of Ivory. They eat shrimp and krill. A group of Narwhals is called a pod ( it should really be called an awesome.) They are closely related to Dolphins and Manatees. They are an endangered species. They live in the arctic circle. They travel in groups of about 20 Narwhals. A lot of people call them Nar-Whales but are pronounced Nar-Walls. The reason they are endangered is because of global warming move ice that encloses them in small areas where there is no food. The misplaced tooth is pretty much a Bundle of Nerves (See the 2nd and 3rd videos for more info). They are amazing creatures.

Narwhal Digest Search Bar

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Day Special.

Hello and welcome to this Valentines day special. First and foremost thanks for reading. Today sadly this post will be a little shorter because of the lack of information. I am going to talk about the One who cares for me. The One who taught me to play baseball. My Dad! Surprisingly I took his suggestion for a post.

Yes  I am going to talk about my wonderful father. Even though he isn't the prettiest thing to look at he is my Dad. He is always there for me. He helped me with kayaking. He also helped me in Base ball. His first name is also my middle name. The sad part is that I am almost taller than him. We both love two go to baseball games or any kind of games together. Happy valentines day, Dad <3

2 comments:

  1. This is the best Valentine's gift ever! Thank you! However, you are not that close to my height. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you just need to do a blog post about me.

    ReplyDelete