- First get a hoagie roll or any type of sandwich bread ( I prefer hoagie roll best.)
- Then you get out the sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Put 2 slices on both pieces of bread.
- Then put 3 pieces of Roast Beef on one side of the bread.
- Next put 3 slices of Ham on the other piece of bread.
- Now put 2 slices of Sharp Cheddar in the middle.
- Close sandwich.
- If the sandwich is not bigger than 3 inches you got a problem.
- Then put it in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Pull out and enjoy.
- [essential step] Comment on The Awesomest Blog in the World Narwhals Digest.
All the Facts You Need to Know about Narwhals.
Narwhals are big aquatic mammals in the ocean. They are about the size of a school bus. They have a misplaced tooth that sticks out of a hole in the left side of their mouth.Most people commonly mistake this as a horn. It is really made out of Ivory. They eat shrimp and krill. A group of Narwhals is called a pod ( it should really be called an awesome.) They are closely related to Dolphins and Manatees. They are an endangered species. They live in the arctic circle. They travel in groups of about 20 Narwhals. A lot of people call them Nar-Whales but are pronounced Nar-Walls. The reason they are endangered is because of global warming move ice that encloses them in small areas where there is no food. The misplaced tooth is pretty much a Bundle of Nerves (See the 2nd and 3rd videos for more info). They are amazing creatures.