- First thing you need to do is get online to this step by step walkthrough on how to build a paper airplane.
- Then you get a piece of paper.
- You fold the paper in half hot dog style.
- Then you crease it against the fold you just made.
- Next you open the folded piece of paper and fold one of the corners into the crease
- Then fold the other corner on directly opposite side of the crease.
- Then you fold it back in half hot dog style.
- Then you take the top of the paper down to the bottom.
- Do that to the opposite side as well.
- Then Throw.
All the Facts You Need to Know about Narwhals.
Narwhals are big aquatic mammals in the ocean. They are about the size of a school bus. They have a misplaced tooth that sticks out of a hole in the left side of their mouth.Most people commonly mistake this as a horn. It is really made out of Ivory. They eat shrimp and krill. A group of Narwhals is called a pod ( it should really be called an awesome.) They are closely related to Dolphins and Manatees. They are an endangered species. They live in the arctic circle. They travel in groups of about 20 Narwhals. A lot of people call them Nar-Whales but are pronounced Nar-Walls. The reason they are endangered is because of global warming move ice that encloses them in small areas where there is no food. The misplaced tooth is pretty much a Bundle of Nerves (See the 2nd and 3rd videos for more info). They are amazing creatures.